We Focus on Delivering Solutions Built Upon a Foundation of Cantemo Portal, Vidispine and Selected Complementary Technology Partners. Our Unique Skill-set Allows us to Customise, Integrate and Support the Full Stack.
Media Content Workflow
The core of our solutions are built upon Cantemo Portal next generation Media Asset Management (MAM) software and the Vidispine content management backbone and advanced APIs.
This foundation is complemented by best-in-breed technology partners such as Amazon Web Services, Quantum Corporation, Elemental Technologies and ToolsOnAir. We have delivered over 20 solutions for our customers which include major broadcasters, global advertising agencies, investment banks and corporations, utilities, along with some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
Media Storage Solutions
We are experts at designing and delivering storage solutions for media assets - from online, nearline to archive. We work with hand-picked, complementary storage vendors, including Quantum, Object Matrix, GB Labs and Archiware as well as cloud vendor storage offerings.
We understand the unique requirements of storing media assets and delivering a robust and cost effective storage infrastructure.
Storage solutions we deploy and support range from compact, high performance systems for video edit workgroups to larger, multi-tiered enterprise solutions to meet high performance, nearline, backup and archive requirements on premise and in the cloud.
Online Video Platforms
NMR solutions frequently help customers to publish video content to the web and online media platforms. This can range from social media (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc) to internal corporate video platforms as well as commercial third parties.
We also able to utilise the solutions from a number of our partners to implement these online video platforms.
We understand that customers prefer to implement proven off-the-shelf solutions as a cost effective option, but there are often additional exclusive business requirements to meet to fulfil overall project objectives.
The NMR development team is uniquely positioned to deliver bespoke requirements whether these are:
• UI/UX design
• custom functionality
• esoteric integrations
• standalone application development
These customisations and enhancements achieve real business benefits that off-the-shelf applications rarely deliver out-of -the-box.
Beyond code development, the team can design and define complex operational requirements such as:
• Cloud provisioning and scaling
• Application configuration management and orchestration
• Key metrics collection and visualisation
• Monitoring to generate notifications and alerts
• Security and IDS
Project Management & Installation
Planning and Project Management is key to the success of technology projects. NMR’s project management team that works closely with the customer team ensure an efficient framework, flow of information and execution of the project within milestones, within scope and on budget.
Comprehensive technical handover documentation ensures the customer has a full inventory of the project.
We can provide onsite installation of physical hardware at client or third party data centres. All relevant Broadcast and IT infrastructure can be supplied as required. We work closely with subcontractors both our own and third-party on projects, wherever they are in the world.
Support & Training
Mission critical media systems demand appropriate levels of support. The first line support is often in-house where it can be dealt with immediately. Second and third lines of support are offered where the inhouse team is unable to diagnose or resolve an issue. NMR support is offered by web portal, telephone, email and remote sessions as well as on-site calls and extended bespoke support arrangements as required.
A range of training options are offered both individually and for groups covering application software and infrastructure through to advanced systems administration and operation.
• A fully integrated and bespoke on-air promo campaign management platform - building upon our workflow, asset management and integration capabilities.
• Two of the top five European newspapers and the largest European commercial radio group use our framework to handle content creation, approval and distribution to OVP and social media platforms.
• A platform for a global investment bank to enable the distribution of their daily morning briefing video presentations to analysts and traders before the markets open - ingest, content creation, media processing, playout, archive for compliance.
• A workflow platform at a global broadcaster to handle the quick turnaround of completed programmes received from 3rd parties that require editing, QC, transformation, approval and delivery to broadcast playout.