The mobile live encoder in pocket size comes in three different versions (SDI-in, HDMI-in, Composite-in) and can be operated in real-time via a web-based remote management portal and/or local interface. The HDMI and SDI version come with a DE-Interlacer on board. So your interlaced signals get a smooth look.
The ultra-mobile, new miniCASTER® is the perfect companion for state of the art mobile broadcasting scenarios like mobile newsgathering, emergency response, behind-the-scenes reports from major Sports events, conferences, exhibitions or simply any event you can imagine. If miniCASTER® is the encoding device of your choice you will benefit from:
• An easy-to-use, ultra mobile light live H.264 encoder, which can stream in HD up to 1080/30p from 2.749.- USD or 1.799.- Euros on.
• Stream one to one for cheap field-to-station signal contribution using IP-satellite or cellular connections
• Stream one to many using a Wowza or Adobe Media Server, a CDN like Akamai, amazon, Limelight, Level 3, TV1..
• Total mobility – with a battery on board you get up to 1 hour of independency
• Encoding and Recording on one box – having a back up, makes you feel more comfortable
• Multistream – Technology – stream two streams live and record a higher bandwidth for later use at the same time
• Easy control – a keyboard and a display let you monitor and control your transmission
• Eco-friendly and money saving – only 7watts/h power consumption – less than 5% of what some pizza-box-sized encoders suck
• German engineering – country, where Audis, BMWs, Porsches and good beer are made
• Remote management – control every miniCASTER® over the web – worldwide
• Stream direct to a decoder or to your Video server, or your CDN
• Be free – no subscription plans, no hidden fees – use your 3G/4G sticks (on the USB port) and plans from your provider
Any screen done right (Thanks, Wowza) – with miniCASTER® you save upload bandwith, while providing your content to all end user devices like smartphone from Android and Apple, STBs and more…View PDF